Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Signs of Spring 4

I recommend talking a minute to click on the pictures and look at them full size the details are really great.


Sometimes I really am the great grandma/aunt. Yesterday my mom was babysitting my sister Sara's son the Boogedy. I love this little boy. He is so smart and curious and talkative that its a joy to find things that will excite him. The apartment complex next to our they have a fountain system with duck. The mama duck had 13 babies.
We took over some bread and had a very nice time




Is there really a drowning hazard here?









Look at these cuties cleaning themselves.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet he had the most wonderful time! Thanks for taking care of my little guy.

MyCraftTime said...

Does this mean you found your camera after all?