Friday, December 26, 2008

Mmm Godiva Chocolate


For Mothers Day this year, my son Joshua bought me a box of Godiva chocolates. I immediately gave my mom two of them and my dad two also. Mom said to never give her Godiva chocolates , as they are just too good. So with a great suggestion from my sister Marian, I gave her this.

When she opened it there was a letter on top that said, "Dear Nana, I know you made us promise not to buy you any Godiva chocolates but it's the holdays and we hope you'll forgive us and still love us. -josh and jess"

When she opened it inside we these pictures of josh and I eating Nana's Godiva Chocolates!
I smeared chocolate all over my face for effect. Here is her reaction.

1 comment:

MyCraftTime said...

You mean you didn't even leave her one? C;mon there;s a fine line between chocalate funny, chocolate mean and chocolate torture! love ya