Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Wonderfully Awful Christmas Tree






It takes a certain sort of person to love this tree. My mom and I were in Wal-mart looking for lights for my daughters tree and saw this 4 ft tree on display. Mom said I simply must get this for you!. This was the display model. All the rest had sold out. I have done what i like to call the "Dr Suess Tree" last year. My sister bought me a wonderful collection of neon gren,blue, pink and a selection of purple ornaments and I hung them on my white tree (see pic on the left).

Well those ornaments look great on this purple tree. However the picture dont really do it justice. When it's lit I can't stop smiling. True it is Christmas gaudiness to the max, but I am not out to impress the world. Anything that makes me smile after a long day at work, is fine by me. And this tree is unique to me. No one in my family has one even remotely like it.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 comment:

MyCraftTime said...

I think it's amazingly fabulous. Like an 8 year old girls favorite crayon colors--hee hee! Mernie