Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Viva La Vivi!


Welcome to the world Gweniviere Ivy Lisa Kaylor!

New Granddaughter means a new baby quilt from her Grandma Lisa and Grandma Jess.

Together we are ArtzyFartzy Quilts. Lisa chose the idea of doing the chenille butterflies.
It was a great idea.
This is one of my favorite quilts.
Thanks to my sweet mother who is Vivi's great-grandmother for binding and tying this quilt.
I always lose steam at the end of a quilt and I am grateful to have a mom so willing to help.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

why is it so hard for me to think of you and mern as grandmommies!? When you both have such beautiful grandbabies! Such a gorgeous quilt. Mom told me it was something else!

MyCraftTime said...

The chenille looks so soft and touchable. It made a very pretty quilt for a precious little girl!

Unknown said...

This quilt is fabulous up close. Each butterfly is special. I enjoyed tying and binding it because it felt great and had such lovely color. Lucky Vivi. Yo Mama

stephanietworek said...

This quilt is beautiful! The butterflies are sooo cute! Its so girly! What a gorgeous grandbaby!

Unknown said...

I thought this quilt was going to be huge, but when I met Vivi I realized that she's just so tiny!