Saturday, March 7, 2009

Medusa has a Bad Hair Day!



Isn't she gorgeous? My sister, Sara Moses, made this lovely little crocheted gorgon from a book I checked out from the library for her( I love it when sisters take hints. Did you love that button jewelry book Marian? :-)

Anyways, I have babysat twice for her and each time she gave me a little gift. This is by far my favorite, though the dragonfly is gonna look fantastic on my Christmas tree. My sister Sara has a great website where she shows other things she has made. Click here to visit it.

This little Medusa is going to guard my computer at work (after I have taken it around and showed it off to everybody). Below is a picture to show size comparisons. She, (Sara that is, not the gorgon) is a very talented fiber artist.

I got my hair permed and then needed to get it trimmed to get the best look. She is so me. "I just washed my hair/snakes and I can't do a thing with with it/them"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Little Medusa was so fun to make. Just two days on the bus and she was finished!

" I can't go out tonight. I have to wash my snakes"

Thanks for babysitting!