Monday, March 23, 2009

Change Always Hurts (in the beginning)



This is what it takes to make a drastic change in your physical activity when you have gotten as obese as I have. There ya see it. Medications for all of the following.









1. anti-depressant (Don't be down)
2. Mood stabilizer (Don't be too up)
3. Sleeping pill (Too up to sleep?)
4. Anti-Inflamatory (to help over worked muscles avoid damage)
5 Muscle relaxant (oops overworked and now have muscles cramps)
6. Stomach meds (because muscle relaxants eat up your stomach)
7. Pain killers (ohh you poor baby you)

All this just so I can talk myself into taking a walk every day and the pool twice a week. (banging my head on a table)

Thanks for listening and your notes of support. You go Steph. It's harder to get the weight off when you are pushing 50 instead of what 25? we love ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I need to motivate myself to go for a walk every day. I feel so guilty when I think of what a great life Mosca used to have, pre-baby. Maybe 2 years and 10 months is long enough for me to stop making excuses about having a baby and get back into going to the park with my dog every day. Winter is too cold, summer is so hot, Life is so busy, wah wah wah.

MyCraftTime said...

Jess, what happened to your toe? i thought the hydrogen peroxide was clearing that up?

stephanietworek said...

I know what your talking about Sara. My dog used to be a pampared pooch, now she looks a bit wild.